Tuesday, July 23, 2013

C.L.I.C.K. means :
C= cant live without u, L= love u, I= i miss u, C= care about u, K= kiss from my heart 2 u. So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.
Send Mom Flowers
11 Length: 149 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
U may miss me U may ignore me U may even forget me But one day if u wanna c me Dont search, just c ur shadow i wil be thr…Trust Me!!
9 Length: 134 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Whenever I miss U, I wont luk 4u in my dreams or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs. I’ll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!
9 Length: 134 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…Nobody is lucky till love comes along…Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone. Missing U!
13 Length: 172 characters     /     Approx: 2 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Stars fall down from the sky So if any day if you find the sky empty don’t blame me. Its all your fault.  You made me miss you so much.
10 Length: 138 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
10 Length: 114 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
near 1s r not dear, dear 1s r not near. it is easy 2 remember near 1s,
but very difficult 2 forget the dear 1s…
10 Length: 114 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around
to see who it was,I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart
telling me that I miss u.
8 Length: 156 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Do u know what I say? what I think, what I feel, what I think, what I wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH
11 Length: 108 characters     /     Approx: 1 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
whenever i miss you a star falls from the sky, so whenever you look up at the sky and you don’t see any star,  know it is all your fault ’cause you made me miss you too much.
11 Length: 175 characters     /     Approx: 2 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS
Sometimes, we lack words to express how much we appreciate certain people. We just smile when we think of them and hope they get to smile back when they hear from us. Missing you
5 Length: 178 characters     /     Approx: 2 SMS         Category: Miss You SMS


Read more:http://smspaxes.com/category/miss-you-sms/#ixzz2ZsKHPSmD

No comments:

Post a Comment